Monday 30 July 2018

Coffee - is happiness in a cup!

Hi there,

The first thing that comes to my mind after getting up is a cup of coffee. The day won’t go well without the coffee. This beverage keeps me energized and happy throughout the day.

I made a simple ATC tag for the ongoing challenge at Happy Little Stampers

I used tissue paper for the texture background and distressed the paper with ink. Later I made the shape of coffee cup and hearts from felt. At last handwritten the sentiment “Coffee love ”

Linking this project to
Simonsaysstamp wednesdaychallenge
Wordartwednesday challenge-weeks-344-345-anything-goes
Happylittlestampers july-atc-challenge


Thanks for visiting my page

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that ATCs are still going strong - this is a fun one, Art! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete