Wednesday 6 March 2019

Abstract Ganesha Painting Series 2

Hi all,

This time I tried an easy and simple abstract Ganesha painting. I love to paint more and more, it becomes a therapy for me. Initially started my acrylic painting on Ice cream sticks cause I worried that I will ruin the canvas by painting. Slowly I practiced painting on other mediums like bottle, MDF board, clay and then canvas. Now I can't stop myself painting on canvas :)


Tutorial:
  • Cover the sides of the canvas with the masking tape.
  • Sketch a rough diagram on the canvas with pencil
  • Color the background first leaving the Ganesha face.
  • Create a horizontal & vertical strokes with the flat brush
  • Paint the Ganesha face with round brush 
  • Atlast apply a coat of varnish

I made a video tutorial for the same. Please subscribe to my channel for Artconquers more videos.


Materials Required:
  • Canvas board 9*12 inch
  • Acrylic Colors
  • Flat brush Size 12
  • Round Brush Size 8,6,4,2
  • Masking tape
  • Varnish

Thanks for visiting my page. Have a great day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment