Tuesday 31 December 2019

Happy New Year !!

Hello friends,

Wishing you a Happy new year, may this year bring you happiness. Its been a month since I posted anything on my blog, I was little busy with our trip to India. I'm back to share a Ganesha canvas painting again, as you all know that He is my favorite.


Tutorial:
  • Sketch a rough diagram of Ganesha face on the canvas using pencil.
  • Use Acrylic colors like burnt sienna, Raw Sienna and Ultramarine blue for the background.
  • For texture background,sprinkle some water and clean it with the tissue paper.
  • Paint Ganesha's face, ear and hand with orange and yellow acrylics.
  • Make an outline with black acrylic using round brush size 0.
  • Atlast, paint the turban with shades of green and give detailed design with metallic colors.
I have shared a video tutorial for this painting. Please subscribe to my channel Artconquers for more DIY projects.

Materials Used:
  • Canvas 
  • Acrylic colors
  • Making Tape
  • Pencil
  • Round Brush size - 0,4,8

Thanks for visiting my page and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment