Saturday 11 April 2020

Graphic 45 2020 Brand Ambassador Audition

Hi there,
I’m happy and excited  to be auditioning Graphic 45 team, their products are unique and amazing. Today I’m sharing  a mixed media frame for “Graphic 45 2020 Brand Ambassador Audition" using RG Avenue's latest products. I made these foam flowers using their blooming layer die cuts, such a versatile product. I have created a video process on my YouTube Channel.

Tutorial:
  • Apply a thick coat of modeling paste/ heavy gesso on the photo frame using stencil. Allow them to dry for few hours.
  • Next paint the frame with grey acrylic followed by yellow ochre color on the designs.
  • Die cut the foam sheet using blooming layer dies and apply some heat onto the flower petals .
  • Glue all the flower petals and color it with reinker sprays.
  • Atlast arrage the flowers and leaves on the frame.



Materials Used:
Thanks for visiting my page and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment