Sunday 14 June 2020

Mixed Media Card !

Hello,
Did you check out the new release from Richard Garay Designs, they are awesome and beautiful as always. You can avail a free digi Stamp 'Music On' with every $50 purchase, hurry up and get yours now. I have created a mixed media card using this Month Card Club Stamp 'Inspired Light'



Materials Used:
  • Stamp- Inspired Light 
  • Ink Pad - Sweet Banana, Sour Pineapple
  • Reinkers - Sweet Banana, Tangy Grape, Sweet Pink, Sweet Blue
  • Dazzling Pat
  • Copic Markers
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day !

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. cheapest smm reseller panel

    ReplyDelete