Wednesday 3 April 2019

Ganesha painting on canvas using Acrylic (Series 3)

Hello everyone,
Today I'm going to share Ganesha painting using acrylic. I made it in a bigger canvas of size 11*14 inches. For the upcoming month, I will paint Lord Ganesha with different techniques.


Earlier, I painted only Lord Ganesha's face. This time, I tried painting the entire Ganesha and decided to give as a birthday present to my friend. I'm happy that she liked it. 

Tutorial:
  • Sketch the Ganesha on the canvas using pencil.
  • Paint the background with Flat brush making horizontal strokes using Blue and green acrylic.
  • Color the Ganesha face and the body with skin tone and yellow color.
  • Then paint the ganesh dhoti with red and white acrylic, lotus with pink and white.
  • Atlast, give a coat of varnish for the glossy look.
I made a video tutorial for this painting. Subscribe to my channel Art Conquers for new videos every Wednesday.

Materials Used:
  • Canvas Board 11*14
  • Acrylic Colors from Liquitex, Folk Art, Fevicryl
  • Camel Gloss Medium
  • Flast Brush Size 14 from Rainbow
  • Round Brush size 2,4,6 from Fine Art

Thanks for visiting my page. Have a great day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment