Wednesday 17 April 2019

Love Is Art - Canvas Painting

Hello everyone,

I'm back with the canvas painting series using acrylic colors. This painting was inspired by the artist Varsha Khartmal. When I saw her painting, I was speechless and fell in love with all her paintings.
This painting took lot of time and effort,indeed the best one. (lol) You can see how vibrant and vivid. I have used yellow color in most of my paintings.
Got a chance to upgrade my camera.These pictures are taken in my new Mirrorless camera and I love the quality of the pics. I have created a video tutorial for this painting,subscribe to my channel Art conquers for more videos

Tutorial:
  • Draw a rough sketch on the canvas board
  • First,color the background with blue acrylic and lotus leaves
  • Later, color the hair, followed by face,neck and hand
  • Use metallic colors for the ornaments
  • Paint the lotus with shades of pink acrylic.
  • For the outfit, use orange and yellow acrylic.
  • Atlast, apply a coat of varnish for the glossy look.
Supplies Used:
  • Canvas Board 11*14
  • Acrylic colors from fevicryl,liquitex and folk art
  • Metallic colors from Fevicryl
  • Round Brush Size 2,4,8
  • Varnish
Thanks for visiting my page and have a great day

2 comments:

  1. There are a wide range of types, for example, extended canvas, canvas tangles, and moved canvas, and every last one of these will prompt an alternate outcomes relying upon such a craftsmanship you are attempting to make.
    here

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Netherlands was among the principal places where scenes workmanship was advocated and come right into it. In the west, the idea of scenes became gradually. Nature was ordinarily seen as consolidating of separated articles well before it was valued as scene or climate. In the east, this craftsmanship arrived at unprecedented greatness as right on time as the eighteenth century. Diamond Painting Kits For Beginners

    ReplyDelete