Monday 16 September 2019

Watercolor Painting series 1- Landscape

Hello friends,
I wanted to share a couple of paintings using watercolors. I'm kind of busy this month planning for my Baby girl's birthday who is turning 2. So excited to celebrate her birthday and will share some DIY Birthday projects and stuffs in the upcoming post.

Nothing is more unique than creating a piece of art from your photographs. I handpicked one of my recent clicks from a trip for my watercolor painting. I would like to mention this beautiful  place called Sleeping bear sand dunes, where dunes meet the sea. Now, moving on to my watercolor projects.

I have used arches watercolor paper and camlin watercolor cake. As a beginner, it was quite tough to use the right amount of water and the choice of colors. The next tricky part is shadows and light,still learning.SIGH!

I have created a video tutorial of this landscape painting. Please subscribe to my channel  Artconquers for more videos.


After several failed attempts, decided to paint it without shadow. LOL. I know I shouldn't have done that, To err is human. I would appreciate if you could give some tips/suggestion about watercolor medium.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment