Sunday 1 May 2016

Photography -- Showcasing Singapore Botanic Garden

It was a sunny day, started the journey with wonderful view of Botanic garden. After I reached the destination, it started down pouring, which added extra stars in the astonishing beauty. The Petrichor smell made my day. I started exploring the garden and clicked lot of photos. I was amazed by the view of the garden after rain.


I went a bit and turn around, I saw a solitude nature of the garden, started capturing the moment


 The soothing smell of the flowers made us fresh throughout the day.


I wander around the place of Botanic garden, started clicking the photos.


The droplets of  leaves and flower was wonderful to watch.


As it started drizzling, light casts a magical glow on the surroundings.


Thanks for visiting the page and keep following for further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment