Friday 20 July 2018

Little bundle of Joy!!

Hello there

I made this card for the challenge at Addicted to CAS, the theme is baby. I was so happy and excited to make this card for my little girl "MIRAAN". I hope she will like it once she grows up (LOL)

I used a grey color cardstock and stamped the images.  Colored them with pencils. At last handwritten the sentiments.

Closer look of my card

Linking this card to 


Thepaperplayers pp401-colour-challenge
Casology week-308-cloud
Callingallsistahs cas-15

Thanks for visiting my page. Have a great day!

18 comments:

  1. Such an adorable baby card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute washing line! Thanks for joining my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a sweet washing line and I love the shower of hearts falling on it. How could she not love it at any age? Thank you for joining in with us The Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a precious card! Love the cloud showering hearts on your tiny laundry line, so sweet. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable-such a sweet image and coloured so softy. Thanks for joining Calling All Sistahs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the perfectly colored sweet & whimsical images on this card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card to welcome baby. Thanks for playing along with the Calling All Sistahs encouragement challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SQUEAL!! Such a sweet Baby Card I LOVE the image and its colored BEAUTIFULLY!! Thanks for joining Calling All Sistahs Encouragement Challenge and hope you'll play again this month!!

    ReplyDelete