Monday 18 March 2019

Congratulations!!

Hello everyone,

I made a simple floral card, colored with pencils. I am not satisfied with my pencil coloring as it is not vibrant. I think have to change my color pencil, so ordered Faber castell Polychromos and its on the way, excited to add them to my crafty collection.


Material Used:
  • Mft Stamp
  • White and yellow cardstock
  • Ranger black Dye ink
  • Cuttlebug Square Dies
  • Camlin Color pencil
Entering this card
Simonsaysstamp wednesdaychallenge
Papercraftchallenge 16
Theflowerchallenge 30-anything-goes

Virginialusblog march-show-share


MFT wednesday-sketch-challenge-428.html


Thanks for visiting my page!


5 comments:

  1. Love the use of yellow and image! This is delightful! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely floral card, fab sunny colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon say Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these simple flowers and the layout of your card. So pretty and fun. Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Love the color tone of your card. Thank you for joining Addicted to stamps challenge.
    Sai

    ReplyDelete