Friday 24 May 2019

Wishing you a beautiful day!

Hello everyone,
I'm sharing a card made from Altenew Fantasy floral die. I'm using this die cut in most of my projects, such a versatile product from Altenew. I have used Altenew crisp dye ink for my background and the flower.

Tutorial:
  • Die cut all the images and color them with dye ink.
  • To create a halo effect in the center, blend the corner of the cardstock with Altenew lavendar crisp dye ink.
  • Stamped the sentiments and heat embossed in the center.
  • Atlast arranged the die cuts onto the cardstock 
 Materials Used:
Sharing this card into:
Wordartwednesday anything-goes-388-389
Theflowerchallenge embossing

Altenew may-2019-inspiration-challenge

Thanks for visiting my page!


6 comments:

  1. very pretty card.
    Thanks for playing along with The Flower Challenge!
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ramya! Thanks so much for stopping by today... had to return the favor! I adore this fabulous Fantasy Floral die - you have used it beautifully!
    Now do I spy a little swinger down there?? Isn't it so much fun!?
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele for the visit.. I’m glad you liked it..

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the color combo! Such pretty die cuts!

    ReplyDelete