Tuesday 12 May 2020

Buddha Canvas Painting !

Hello everyone,
I’m excited to share this large canvas buddha painting which was long pending and worried that I will ruin it. Somehow managed to complete it and I feel ‘failure is the stepping stone of success’. Often times, our mistakes teach us the most valuable lessons that we only gained because of the experience we gathered after messing up. Don’t give up till you achieve.

According to me, Buddha symbolizes calm and brings peace and comfort to the surroundings. There are many quotes of buddha, this is my favorite one ‘ The mind is everything. What you think you become’ Stay positive and stay safe. You can watch more videos at my Youtube channel 

Materials Used:
  • Canvas 
  • Acrylic Paint
  • Round Brush Size - 0,2,8

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day !

No comments:

Post a Comment