Monday 6 July 2020

Plein Air Painting - Shenandoah National Park

Hello friends, 
I'm back with  another video on acrylic painting. I painted this rock tunnel on my visit to Shenandoah national park last week. Like all of us , we also have been house arrested for more than three months due to covid 19 which is safe to do so in this pandemic . But for a change we went for a drive last weekend to this park and we loved it so much. 

Shenandoah National Park is located in the Blue Ridge Mountain of Virginia which is 73 miles from place. The park is best known for Skyline Drive and a lovely  place for sight seeing, hiking and camping
I tried capturing some of it through my camera lens. I thought Capturing  this scenic beauty through my canvas also would be a good idea. I tried plein air painting for the first time, kind of different experience and had so much fun in painting this rock tunnel, I wish I had more time to make it perfect. The best part was like you are surrounded by nature and doing the thing which you love. 
I'm sharing a video tutorial at my Youtube Channel. Subscribe to my channel for more videos
Materials Used:
  • Acrylic Colors
  • Canvas 5 *7
  • Paint Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment