Hi everyone !
I'm happy to share this mixed media album using Deniseboddey's chipboard. They do have a variety of chipboards, embellishments and cardtoppers, you can check out the items here.
How to:
- I painted my chipboard with white acrylic paint or you can use gesso too.
- Then I arranged the painted chipboard around the photos using glue
- I placed my stickers one above the other around the photos
Materials Used:
- Harlequin long chipboard
- Deco doily chipboard
- Dragonfly chipboard
- Arrows chipboard
- Acrylic Paint


People asking what is the best translator app for iphone can compare different features before choosing a suitable solution. A good translation app may provide text, voice, and real-time translation for travel, education, and communication. Users should consider supported languages, interface design, response speed, and available features. The right app can make multilingual communication easier while providing convenient language assistance directly from a mobile device.
ReplyDelete