Wednesday 27 December 2017

Wall decor inspired by Chumbak

Everyone loves surprises and gifts. Gifting your loved one on their special occasion is the best thing in the world. And when it comes to the choice of gifts, handmade gifts are priceless and unique.

I wanted to gift my friend on her birthday, who loves to decorate her home with wall mounts and room decors. So gifting her a wall decor was already in my list and then I ended up in making this handmade design.

I made this wall decor inspired by Chumbak designs & Products. I used air dry clay which is available in all the shops.

Procedure:
  • Draw a rough sketch of owl or whatever design you want to make.
  • Place the air dry clay in a plastic cover and flatten them equally using a rolling pin
  • For making a feather,head,body,eyes and other parts, use knife to cut out the shape.
  • Allow the clay to dry 
  • Decorate the feathers with beautiful design.
  • Color them before or after fixing the owl using feviquick/quick fix.

I have shared the video for making this Wall decor in my YouTube Channel. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel"ArtConquers"



Materials Required
  • Air Dry clay
  • Glue
  • Acrylic paints

Thanks for visiting my page and keep following for further updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment