Wednesday 22 January 2020

Sunset Silhouette Painting

Hi there,
I'm sharing another painting of sunset using acrylic on canvas. Sunset is one of the best creation of nature. One can witness the colorful sky, beautiful clouds reflection, chirping birds at the time of sunset. The sun rays makes the evening magical and changes day to day. I have admired the wonderful and astounding sunset at New York,one of  the best day of my life. I was like awe at the moment when I saw those sunset skyscrapers, I was running here and there to capture those beauty. I would love to turn this surreal sunset into a painting one day.
Sunset Skyscrapers

Closeup shot
As i said earlier,the sunset may vary from day to day, check the photos above(shot at first day) and below (shot at second day). You can find the difference between the two sunsets.
Next day shot
Believe me this photos are not edited/filtered, may be cropped a bit. Ok enough of  boasting about my photography skills, let’s talk about my painting. I have created a sunset silhouette of a dandelion, it is easy and simple to recreate and I completed within an hour. This time I tried using a small canvas of size 5 * 7 inch and going to frame all the sunset painting as a home decor.


I have shared the video tutorial for the above painting . Please subscribe to my channel for more DIY videos.


Materials used:
  • Acrylic
  • Canvas
  • Round brush


Entering the above painting into:

Simonsaysstamp mondaychallenge Home decor

Thanks for visiting my page and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment