Saturday 4 January 2020

Mixed Media Card !

Hi there,
I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I'm enjoying by making cards and editing my art videos.I will be sharing with you in the following week. Now, I am going to share a mixed media card using RG Avenue's product. I had so much fun in making those fomiran flowers using Blooming layer die cuts.

How to:
  • For the background, use RG avenue's reinkers and spray some water on the mixed media paper. 
  • Use Dazzling Pat for shining/glittering effect and allow them dry for few minutes.
  • Now die cut the white foamiran sheet using Blooming layer die, later color them using dye inks.
  • Now arrange the flowers and leaves onto the paper.
  • Atlast,die cut all the alphabets and stick it to the card.

Supplies Used
 Linking the above project into
Simonsaysstamp mondaychallenge

Thanks for visiting my page and have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment