Monday 15 June 2020

Guest Designer at Bleeding Art Challenge !

Hello everyone,
I'm glad to be the guest designer this month at Bleeding art challenge. I tried making an altered mixed media art using products from Beacon as part of the same challenge back in Feb and I am happy that the team liked my work and I received wonderful products from them. I would definitely recommend these Beacon adhesive's to the art world as they are strong, quick drying in nature and not messy.

I have shared the video tutorial of this mixed media at my YouTube channel, follow the link- https://bit.ly/3dPFvkr

Materials Used:
  • Empty Mason Jar
  • Beacon Multigrip Glue
  • Embellishnments
  • Felt Flowers
  • Acrylic Paints
  • Cardboard
  • Paper

Thanks for visiting my page and have a good day !

No comments:

Post a Comment