Tuesday 26 February 2019

Painted Wine bottle with Clay

Hello everyone,

I tried painting the bottle again in a different way. If u see my previous Bottle painting,I've used only acrylic, but this time I improvised it by using clay. 


I have made video tutorial for this bottle decoration


Tutorial:
  • Remove the label by filling up the bottle with hot water for 20 to 30 mins, them peel the label from one corner.
  • Paint the entire bottle with chalk paint/ gesso.
  • Draw a pattern/design with pencil
  • I've used air dry clay only for the turban, you can use it accordingly. Allow it to dry for few hours.
  • After drying, color it with acrylic
  • Atlast apply a coat of varnish for glossy look and protect from dust particles


Materials Used:
  • Shilpkar fevicryl air dry clay
  • Acrylic paint
  • Paint brush
  • Bottle
  • Chalk Paint


Thanks for visiting my page. Have a nice day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment